- NO SMOKING IN ARENA OR BARN.
- NO DOGS, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR DOGS AT HOME.
- Everyone on our property is required to sign a relase the first time they come.
- If your horse(s) are not trained to stand quietly (paws big holes) please tie them on the wash rack, tie pole or keep them in their trailer.
- Children under 12 must be under Adult supervision and in control at all times.
- Helmets are required for all persons 18 years of age & under.
- No littering, anywhere along our road, in parking lots and arenas
- Do not bring Hay, Straw, or Horse Feed of any kind into the arenas or onto the wash rack.
- No horse water in the Indoor Arena.
- You are welcome to use jumps, poles, etc.. Please put them back where you found them when you are done.
- Stay in the arenas & parking lot, the rest of our farm is private. Please ask permission before going in our Barn unless you have stalls rented.
- If you clean your horse trailer into one of our wheelbarrows, please dump it in the back of our barn on the North side. Access this area by going on the east side of the runs for the barn.
- Last one out turns off the lights and closes all doors.
SPEED LIMIT ON OUR DRIVEWAY & PARKING LOT IS 10 MPH.
BE AWARE OF POSSIBLE CHILDREN & LOOSE ANIMALS ON THE ROAD & IN THE PARKING LOT.
We REQUIRE everyone (on booked time or Open Riding) to cleanup after their horse(s) & themselves in the arena(s) and parking lot. This includes HAY, MANURE & TRASH.